Comments: I wore the Gel 3 and absolutely adored them. When they were worn out, I tried finding some more but by then, only the 4 was available so I purchased it. The 4 hurts my feet like crazy. I can't even just walk around in them. Where as the 3 felt like I had no shoe on, the 4 leaves the bottom of my heel in pain from just walking. I do not recommend the 4.
From: Donna, 8/13

Comments: Same here! Less than 4 weeks on court to put holes in the toe area and ball of foot (right side for me). Wish I had checked out your reviews beforehand!
From: Deb, 7/13

Comments: It took less than 4 weeks of use to put holes in these shoes. They're comfortable but they don't withstand much use.
From: Em, 6/13

Comments: My daughter pays college tennis and had been having some trouble with pain in the bottoms of her feet. These shoes helped greatly in alleviating the discomfort, but they only lasted about 7 weeks before they had holes in the soles. I do not think I will reorder them as there is no warranty, a shame since it did help the pain.
From: Susan, 5/13