adidas adizero CC Tempaia III Pink/White Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: My "go to" shoe for over 15 years has been the Kswiss Ultrascendor. The fit was awesome, and the grip top notch -- especially for the price. But that shoe is not being made anymore, so I needed to branch out. The adizero shoe looks great on. The toe area is spacious, probably a bit too large -- while the fit through the foot and heal is snug and nice. I wear two pairs of socks so have no issues. Grip is great. It's also lightweight and breathes well. I play 3-4 times per week, and they've held up well. Color options can't be beat, it's a very attractive shoe. Once they go on sale, they're a great deal! I wear a 9.5 and the fit was spot on. Buy them, you'll like them.
From: Shannon, 8/14

Comments: These are my favorite shoes that I have ever owned. Before choosing these, I ordered a pair of similar Nike shoes and they were by far too narrow. These are lightweight and very cute. But these, you wont regret it!
From: Sofie, 8/14

Comments: These shoes are great! I recommend that you go to the smaller of your shoes size, so if you are between an 8 and 8.5 go 8 because they are a bit long which can lead to painful toes from slamming against the front. Anyway, love how these shoes are lightweight and allow for speed. Best shoes yet!

adidas adizero CC Tempaia III Pink/White Women's Shoe - Where to go from here