adidas adizero CC Tempaia III Mint/Black Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: These shoes are the best. Great fit and light weight. I don't want to take them off.
From: Angela, 10/14

Comments: Absolutely my go-to shoe. I just bought my fourth color. I was wearing Asics Gel Res shoes as I have bunions and play five times a week, often twice a day (singles, doubles and clinics), and they seemed to be the only shoe that didn't cause any pain. Once I tried this adidas style, I was in heaven. Though I read and look at new shoes and brands, I have yet to find as perfect a tennis shoe as this. They are the lightest shoes I have worn, and provide excellent support allowing me to move side-to-side with total confidence. Stop and go movement is well supported, so for the all-important fast change of direction, I have never rolled an ankle or felt any risk or weakness. That kind of confidence in a shoe absolutely helps my game -- I don't have to worry or think about shoe issues. I wouldn't have thought a shoe could help me move faster on court, but I'm getting to shots I can't believe I reach in time. While there is no pinching or pressure points, for my foot, they fit like a glove. The toe box is wide which helps with my bunions, but I don't ever order wide shoes otherwise and don't consider my feet wide. The first color I purchased, and thus have worn the longest (though I do switch between colors), seem to be holding up very well, with the tread gripping as well as my newer shoes. I play outside and indoor on hard courts, so I am impressed with the quality. Love, love, love this shoe. Hope adidas continues to produce new colors in this model and don't change it in any way!
From: Elizabeth, 9/14

Comments: I had to reorder these twice as I needed to size a whole size down.
From: Deb, 9/14

Comments: My "go to" shoe for over 15 years has been the Kswiss Ultrascendor. The fit was awesome, and the grip top notch -- especially for the price. But that shoe is not being made anymore, so I needed to branch out. The adizero shoe looks great on. The toe area is spacious, probably a bit too large -- while the fit through the foot and heal is snug and nice. I wear two pairs of socks so have no issues. Grip is great. It's also lightweight and breathes well. I play 3-4 times per week, and they've held up well. Color options can't be beat, it's a very attractive shoe. Once they go on sale, they're a great deal! I wear a 9.5 and the fit was spot on. Buy them, you'll like them.
From: Shannon, 8/14

Comments: These are my favorite shoes that I have ever owned. Before choosing these, I ordered a pair of similar Nike shoes and they were by far too narrow. These are lightweight and very cute. But these, you wont regret it!
From: Sofie, 8/14

Comments: These shoes are great! I recommend that you go to the smaller of your shoes size, so if you are between an 8 and 8.5 go 8 because they are a bit long which can lead to painful toes from slamming against the front. Anyway, love how these shoes are lightweight and allow for speed. Best shoes yet!

adidas adizero CC Tempaia III Mint/Black Women's Shoe - Where to go from here