adidas Barricade Team 4 White/Pink Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I bought these shoes hoping they would last. They have provided minimal support and I found the traction on the bottom to be lacking. At times, I was concerned I was going to fall because the bottoms felt slippery. I play 3-5 days a week, both singles and doubles. I would not recommend these shoes if you will be moving a lot on the court.
From: Beth, 3/16

Comments: These shoes are really comfortable and stylish. I have slightly wide feet and the medium fit is perfect. My toes feel cushioned and I wear a size 9.5 US which is my normal size fitting. The colors compliment many of my tennis outfits which I didn't really expect would. I have no issues changing direction as they grip really well to the synthetic grass court surface I play on.
From: Victoria, 3/16

Comments: I like these and have received compliments on them. My only complaint is that they are a bit slippery. I've slid on the hard court a number of times unintentionally.
From: Jenn, 11/15

Comments: This tennis shoes are the best! Wearing them solved my toe nail issues and they are light but sturdy. Love them!
From: Andrea, 11/15

Comments: The shoe looks great and felt great, but only lasted about 3 weeks before both shoes looked ragged and had holes in them.
From: Gary, 3/15

Comments: I would like to return these shoes but I already wore them to play once. The fit is too long and too wide near the arch. They actually gap. Not the shoe I was expecting.
From: Suzanne, 2/15

Comments: I returned the shoes because they didn't have much arch support. They also felt stiff and uncomfortable.
From: Lisa, 7/14

Comments: Loved how it looks! Nice combination of colors. I got my regular size and it slips like clog and the laces seem inadequate, it would have been good if one more hole was added. I wore them on court, so I can't return it anymore. Wearing them now with a sport insole, but the last lace is still not long enough to keep it tied firmly.
From: Anna, 3/14

Comments: Daughter loved the style and fit of these shoes. But she wore a hole in them after only three weeks.
From: Julie, 9/13