adidas Barricade Team 3 White/Fresh Aqua Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: The shoe looks great and felt great, but only lasted about 3 weeks before both shoes looked ragged and had holes in them.
From: Gary, 3/15

Comments: I would like to return these shoes but I already wore them to play once. The fit is too long and too wide near the arch. They actually gap. Not the shoe I was expecting.
From: Suzanne, 2/15

Comments: I returned the shoes because they didn't have much arch support. They also felt stiff and uncomfortable.
From: Lisa, 7/14

Comments: Loved how it looks! Nice combination of colors. I got my regular size and it slips like clog and the laces seem inadequate, it would have been good if one more hole was added. I wore them on court, so I can't return it anymore. Wearing them now with a sport insole, but the last lace is still not long enough to keep it tied firmly.
From: Anna, 3/14

Comments: Daughter loved the style and fit of these shoes. But she wore a hole in them after only three weeks.
From: Julie, 9/13