Comments: I received these today and they are very big. Normally I am a size 8-8.5 so I ordered a size 7.5 because the description says it runs a bit large. However, it is still too big and I have to ship it back again to exchange for a smaller size. Very disappointed. The material also seems very stiff so a break in period will most likely be needed.
From: Liz, 4/13

Comments: I've been wearing these shoes for a couple months now. They require some break in period. It has good support and cushioning. My only negative is a lack of ventilation. Overall a nice shoe.

Comments: This shoes are light wight and good looking, but they are not for playing tennis. I bought them for my 11 year old daughter who is an intermediate player, and in less than a month both shoes got actual holes in big toe area.
From: Ana, 5/12