Comments: Great looking and fit performance shoe. Required an afternoon walk around to break in.
From: DB. 6/12

Comments: I bought two pairs of shoes, these ones and the Nike (smoke and pink) ones. Like another commenter I have always bought the Barricades which are much heavier. I like both shoes and the reason I chose both was because of the feedback of those here. Thanks to all. Both my purchases are great. These are much lighter than the other ones and yes, are much narrower. Notice the support in the arch especially in these shoes. I am a 3.5 player who plays daily and I switch up shoes to give my feet a bit of a break. I was a bit concerned that they were too narrow but after playing with them that feeling has gone. Going to have to admit, I might be more sold on these shoes because the arch is so supported. My feet are the only things that tire on me and having a good shoe is paramount. The other ones are airier. These are more supportive. Recommend both.
From: Mickey, 3/12

Comments: I've worn these shoes for about 2 months now, and they already have a hole at the toe (I'm a toe dragger) and the soles are completely worn out. I expect the soles of my tennis shoes to last longer than two months! The upper part still looks almost completely brand new. The cushioning is completely gone as well. They've begun to rub my toes, causing irritation. I also find them to be too narrow in the toe box. Finally, they lack proper ventilation, causing sweaty feet. I'm a 4.0 club player, who plays 5-6x per week.
From: DMR, 2/12

Comments: These are my favorite shoes. Tried many brands and used to lose toenails. With the fit of the shoes, my toes are much happier.
From: Claudia, 11/11

Comments: These shoes have great traction for hard court players, but after about a month they started irritating my toes. The toebox is too narrow for me, and I have very narrow feet. I'm going back to the Barricades.
From: Marci. 7/11

Comments: Love this shoe so light weight and comfortable lots of stability as well as one of the most narrow shoes out there if you have skinny feet like me...I have waited for someone to get it right on the width.
From: Lori, Houston, TX, USA, 03/11

Comments: These shoes are amazing! I switched from Barricade II's to these and I love them! They have so much support and are very comfortable! The only problem is they are just a little heavy, but I don't mind, I love them!
From: Deanna, Fort Worth, TX, USA, 02/11

Silver Accent
7.01.10 - [36] Adidas Shoe samples (IJW)
adidas Women's Tennis Shoes