Comments: These have been the worst tennis shoes I have ever worn. They strained my calf and achilles muscles in both legs. I endured the pain for over six months, with physio and acupuncture sessions not fixing the problem. Finally, I realized it was the shoes that were causing the strained muscles. After I stopped wearing them, my muscles healed. I play 3 to 4 times a week.
From: Justine, 11/12

Comments: I do have a slightly wider foot but have worn many adidas shoes with no problem. These shoes are narrow and not true to size. Returning them right away.
From: Bettina, 7/12

Comments: I like this shoe. It's very light weight and fun, but after a long day of tennis, they make my feet very sore.
From: Natalia, 3/12

Comments: These shoes are very nice and light. The sizing did not seem small as indicated by previous comment. Nice and snug fit, but may not be for you if you've got wide feet.
From: Sarah, 10/11

Comments: My 12-year-old says these shoes are light and comfortable. In fact, she likes it so much that she insists on wearing them to school, when I bought them strictly for her tennis matches!
From: Dennis, 9/11

Comments: I always wear a size 11 Adidas and ordered the adiZero Allegra. This shoe was a bit too small for me. I could use an 11.5. I feel it runs a bit small. The shoe is so light and that's what I'm looking for. I just wish it fit. It's a beautiful shoe.
From: Liz, 8/11

6.29.11 - [16] women's adidas shoes (JSL)
adidas Women's Tennis Shoes