ASICS Gel Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe White/Black Customer feedback

Comments: Received my second pair and sure enough, the sole started peeling back after the second day of play.  It's extremely frustrating as the shoe is so comfortable. Hopefully asics figures it out and redesigns the outsole for next year.
From: Mike, Irvine, CA, USA, 07/15

Comments: Just purchased these about two weeks ago.  Wore them for the first time last night.  During the very first game while I was serving the sole on my left foot started to peel back.  Super bummed as the shoes are very comfortable.  I can't understand how a shoe that is made for sports that require a lot of foot movement can be constructed so poorly.  Having mine replaced and hopefully the second pair lasts longer than one game
From: Mike, Irvine, CA, USA, 07/15

Comments: Great shoe, but twice, one time after one day on the court the side tread started to peel.  I will not get another pair.
From: Richard, Littleton, MA, USA, 03/15
Skill-level: A

Comments: I've been using this shoe for about 4 months and have no complaints.  It's comfortable appears to be well made and it not to bad looking to boot.  I have had some issues with my right pinky toe, but this is most likely due to the fact that I got them too big.  I have a 13, but I should probably  have a 12 or 12.5.  (I had already returned one pair because they did not fit and I didn't want to return another.  I'll just get 12.5 next time.)
From: Mark, Austin, TX, USA, 03/15
Skill-level: Intermediate

Comments: Great looking shoe, great fit, lightweight, and grips the court well.  However, after less than a month of use (1-2 matches per week), the tread started peeling off.  RbW was nice enough to offer up a full refund or replacement.  I'll give the shoe another try and see what happens.
From: Mark, Seattle, WA, USA, 11/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: I had problems with the sole coming up on the sides, causing me to roll my ankle and prohibiting me from making sharp cuts.  I've always been a big fan of asics and have been a loyal customer but this shoe is making me rethink my decision.
From: Drew, FL, USA, 09/14
Skill-level: Elite

Comments: These are very comfortable shoes. They are light and responsive. However, I don't get the support I need when making quick cuts on the court. I've rolled my ankle several times with this shoe. I was playing with an Ektelon shoe previously and will be switching back for better support.
From: Bob, Kingwood, TX, 09/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: I've been playing racquetball for over 15 years.  My style of play is hard.  This shoe performs well and is very comfortable.
From: Rick, McAllen, TX, USA, 07/14
Skill-level: A/Open

Comments: These shoes have a problem. I have had 4 pairs. The glue in the sole on the side does not keep the rubber attached properly. I got 4 days at the most. one pair separated during warmups. If you play hard racquetball these shoes will not last. They are very comfortable. The Prince NFS 2 Are a much better shoe and will last 100 times longer. I had the same problem with all Ascis.
From: Ken, Emmett, ID, USA, 02/14
Skill-level: A/Open

Comments: I had been wearing this shoes for 6 months and I had worn many racquetball shoes for the past 40 years. I've never worn volleyball shoes for racquetball and when I first put it on to play RB, I could say that it is the lightest and most supportive shoes that I have ever worn, especially for good ankle support. I highly recommend this shoes for racquetball.
From: Rey S., Jacksonville, FL, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: Open

Comments: The past few years I've worn with pleasure the Sensei 3 and Gel Volley Elite.  The Gel-Volleycross Revolution like the others is a great shoe, but I like it better because it is so light, which is noticeable.  Great cushion, which is important to my knees after 40 years of playing, and the fit is like a glove.
From: Bill S., New Berlin, WI, USA, 12/13
Skill-level: Age Group Open

Comments: Probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on. Incredible traction and stability. Even after 2 months of use the outsole is completely intact and grips like it did on day 1. If you're looking for a great mid court shoe that fits well and provides a lot of comfort, look no further.
From: Scott, San Luis Obispo, CA, USA, 06/13
Skill-level: A

Comments: The lightest 3/4 shoes I have ever worn. Great traction and extremely comfortable.  They said to order 1/2 size smaller I didn't and they fit like a glove.
From: Gary, IL, USA, 06/13