ASICS Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe White/Black Customer feedback

Comments: I had problems with the sole coming up on the sides, causing me to roll my ankle and prohibiting me from making sharp cuts.  I've always been a big fan of asics and have been a loyal customer but this shoe is making me rethink my decision.
From: Drew, FL, USA, 09/14
Skill-level: Elite

Comments: These are very comfortable shoes. They are light and responsive. However, I don't get the support I need when making quick cuts on the court. I've rolled my ankle several times with this shoe. I was playing with an Ektelon shoe previously and will be switching back for better support.
From: Bob, Kingwood, TX, 09/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: I've been playing racquetball for over 15 years.  My style of play is hard.  This shoe performs well and is very comfortable.
From: Rick, McAllen, TX, USA, 07/14
Skill-level: A/Open

Comments: These shoes have a problem. I have had 4 pairs. The glue in the sole on the side does not keep the rubber attached properly. I got 4 days at the most. one pair separated during warmups. If you play hard racquetball these shoes will not last. They are very comfortable. The Prince NFS 2 Are a much better shoe and will last 100 times longer. I had the same problem with all Ascis.
From: Ken, Emmett, ID, USA, 02/14
Skill-level: A/Open

Comments: I had been wearing this shoes for 6 months and I had worn many racquetball shoes for the past 40 years. I've never worn volleyball shoes for racquetball and when I first put it on to play RB, I could say that it is the lightest and most supportive shoes that I have ever worn, especially for good ankle support. I highly recommend this shoes for racquetball.
From: Rey S., Jacksonville, FL, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: Open

Comments: The past few years I've worn with pleasure the Sensei 3 and Gel Volley Elite.  The Gel-Volleycross Revolution like the others is a great shoe, but I like it better because it is so light, which is noticeable.  Great cushion, which is important to my knees after 40 years of playing, and the fit is like a glove.
From: Bill S., New Berlin, WI, USA, 12/13
Skill-level: Age Group Open

Comments: Probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on. Incredible traction and stability. Even after 2 months of use the outsole is completely intact and grips like it did on day 1. If you're looking for a great mid court shoe that fits well and provides a lot of comfort, look no further.
From: Scott, San Luis Obispo, CA, USA, 06/13
Skill-level: A

Comments: The lightest 3/4 shoes I have ever worn. Great traction and extremely comfortable.  They said to order 1/2 size smaller I didn't and they fit like a glove.
From: Gary, IL, USA, 06/13
Skill-level:A doubles

ASICS Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe White/Black - Where to go from here

Asics Racquetball Shoes
Getting Technical Vol. 37 - Racquet Sales & Shoes
Asics Gel-Volleycross Revolution MT Shoe Review
California Slip Lasting
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems