Ashaway SuperKill XL 17 String White w/ Red & Blue Customer feedback

Comments: Fantastic pop, easy on the arm. Textured surface provides great control. Favorite string.

From: Josh, 01/13
Skill-level: B

Comments: This is my string of choice.  I really like the texture, I feel I get a lot better grip on the ball for control.  Some strings feel stiff and hard, but these have a very nice soft feel to them.

I don't have any problem with breakage myself, I've been using this for almost two years and I can go 3-4 months on a set.  But if you are a chronic string breaker or have a tendency to slice your shots, these might not be for you.  The texture is abrasive and they will wear into themselves quicker than smooth strings.
From: Jason, Dayton, OH, USA, 03/11
Skill-level: A

Comments: Good response holds tension. Great string for players looking for a better feel on string bed. Plays exceptions at 37 lbs.
From: Luis Robles