Ashaway Liberty 15L String 720' Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Awesome string. Very slippery as a cross. I used it on the cross with natural gut mains. The mains remain straight no matter how hard I hit. After 6 hours, there's no signs of fraying at all. I prefer this string over other synthetic guts I tried like Gosen OG Sheep Micro, Head PPS, etc.

Comments: I had been looking for a string that fits my budget and plays with quality and durability. I had used hybrid strings like Kevlar and poly's but it's quite heavy in my pocket. I tried this string with poly as the main and I donít feel any difference at all. I am a 5.0 player and love's to spin, these string lasted for over a month without any change in crisp and tension. You may try it to believe!
From: Andrew, Jacksonville, FL, USA, 02/07

Comments: A great string for value and durability. I strongly recommend this to players who are chronic string breakers.
From: David, Garden City, NY, USA, 01/07