Asics Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe Blue/Lime Customer feedback

Comments: Bought these because of the good reviews.  The side of the soles began to tear only after 4 weeks of 2-3x week hardwood floor only play.  Not a great racquetball shoe since they did not provide great lateral support either.  Thankfully RbW stood behind the product and will be crediting me towards a more rugged RB shoe
From: Scott, Winter Haven, FL, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: great shoes 100% satisfaction, very light, fit perfect, I feel like I am flying on the court now, I have received a lot of complements on style,color,design, of the shoes, I couldn't be more happy with this shoes highly recommended
From: Alonso, 12/13
Skill-level: A

Comments: These are confidence building shoes - I finally killed some older Asics Midtops and even Prince midtops - I chose them rather than ankle braces or wraps due to weak ankles and fear of my upteenth sprain.
These have less of a high collar - not quite a midtop. But there was zero propensity to roll in these - they are very stable, very light, and very comfortable. I say order true to size. My last Asics were 12 and too close in the toe box. Few brands offer 12.5 so I was using size 13 in several other brands - these at 12.5 were true to size for me. Extra room in toe - no jamming but gripped fine at the sides so zero sliding.It felt like my foot was sinking into a cradle that it wasn't going to roll out of. No heel slippage either.
Grip was fantastic - enough I could feel a little extra torque affecting my knee! Great grip. I was happy and surprised to see the box came with the return shipping label for UPS - but I'm not going to need it. Keepers for sure. Not sure why Asics Europe has several midtop models and these are the first US ones in a long, long time - but I hope they keep offering them.
From: Bill, Bristol, RI, USA, 09/13

Comments: The lightest 3/4 shoes I have ever worn. Great traction and extremely comfortable.  They said to order 1/2 size smaller I didn't and they fit like a glove.
From: Gary, IL, USA, 06/13
Skill-level:A doubles

Asics Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe Blue/Lime - Where to go from here

Getting Technical Vol. 37 - Racquet Sales & Shoes
Asics Gel-Volleycross Revolution MT Shoe Review
Asics Racquetball Shoes
California Slip Lasting
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems