ASICS Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe Blue/Lime Customer feedback

Comments: I've worn these Asics for 3 months now. Best racquetball shoe I've worn yet. Positives: very comfortable, grips well, and light. Negatives: insole wears quickly (not that big of issue), shoe breaks down near pinky toe area...causing foot to roll when pivoting. I'm going to try new Adidas Adipower Stabil 11, hoping for improved stability. If dissatified with Adidas, I have no problems returning to the Gel-Volleycross Revolution.
From: Tom, Temecula, CA, USA, 07/14
Skill-level: B+

Comments: I highly recommend, great Rball shoe, I have been playing for over 30 years and best shoe I have ever worn, so impressed I bought another pair while they are sale. I am 56 years young and play 4x a week and quite a few tournaments. The Asics Volleycross are extremely light and flexible, I highly recommend this shoe.
From: J., MN, USA, 04/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: Bought these because of the good reviews.  The side of the soles began to tear only after 4 weeks of 2-3x week hardwood floor only play.  Not a great racquetball shoe since they did not provide great lateral support either.  Thankfully RbW stood behind the product and will be crediting me towards a more rugged RB shoe
From: Scott, Winter Haven, FL, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: great shoes 100% satisfaction, very light, fit perfect, I feel like I am flying on the court now, I have received a lot of complements on style,color,design, of the shoes, I couldn't be more happy with this shoes highly recommended
From: Alonso, 12/13
Skill-level: A

Comments: These are confidence building shoes - I finally killed some older Asics Midtops and even Prince midtops - I chose them rather than ankle braces or wraps due to weak ankles and fear of my upteenth sprain.
These have less of a high collar - not quite a midtop. But there was zero propensity to roll in these - they are very stable, very light, and very comfortable. I say order true to size. My last Asics were 12 and too close in the toe box. Few brands offer 12.5 so I was using size 13 in several other brands - these at 12.5 were true to size for me. Extra room in toe - no jamming but gripped fine at the sides so zero sliding.It felt like my foot was sinking into a cradle that it wasn't going to roll out of. No heel slippage either.
Grip was fantastic - enough I could feel a little extra torque affecting my knee! Great grip. I was happy and surprised to see the box came with the return shipping label for UPS - but I'm not going to need it. Keepers for sure. Not sure why Asics Europe has several midtop models and these are the first US ones in a long, long time - but I hope they keep offering them.
From: Bill, Bristol, RI, USA, 09/13

Comments: The lightest 3/4 shoes I have ever worn. Great traction and extremely comfortable.  They said to order 1/2 size smaller I didn't and they fit like a glove.
From: Gary, IL, USA, 06/13
Skill-level:A doubles

ASICS Gel-Volleycross Revolution Mid Shoe Blue/Lime - Where to go from here

Asics Racquetball Shoes
Getting Technical Vol. 37 - Racquet Sales & Shoes
Asics Gel-Volleycross Revolution MT Shoe Review
California Slip Lasting
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems