ASICS Gel Upcourt Men's Racquetball Shoes Wh/Black/Sil Customer feedback

Comments: Good fit, decent quality, right size, good grip. The tongue a little narrow. But it could use more padding in  the sole. After an hour hard play I have aches in my heels and balls of feet.
From: Robert, Tucson, AZ, USA, 05/15
Skill-level: Intermediate

Comments: I bought these about a year ago , I play 3 times a week and Love them. They are so lite and grippy on the wood courts. It's like playing in your slippers. Highly recommended.
From: Lanny, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 01/15
Skill-level: A

Comments: Great service, love the shoes, they grip like they should, shoes arrived on the day you said they would. Best price anywhere. Telling all of my racquetball partners about racquetball warehouse!! Coming back again and again.
From: Tony, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 09/14

Comments: So FAR SO GOOD there about three weeks old I play about three times a week there nice and lite but nnly time will tell if they hold up.
From: Bob, MA, USA, 05/14
Skill-level: A-

Comments: As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.  After wearing these court shoes for only 3 weeks, I have concluded they are very light and comfortable but not supportive at all on the ball of your feet.  I have developed a pain and will stop wearing them.
From: Jesse, Plano, TX, USA, 04/14