Asics Gel Solution Speed Clay Bk/Or Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Awesome shoe...for hard courts! I bought these instead of the regular ones since the TW playtesters said the traction on the regular ones had an issue -- and the traction is great with these. There is not a 6 month warranty, but the AHAR outsole (used on the regular ones) should last me a few months. These fit me as well as the Nike Zoom Vapors, Prince T- 22s, and Babolat Propulse 2s. Just wish they came in all black.

Comments: These are the best shoes I have ever owned, by far. Lightweight, comfortable and stable. Cannot wear anything else.
From: Gary, 8/13

Comments: After 2 months this shoe and sole have held up well except the insole are wearing out. Great shoe, but they squeak a lot on non-clay surfaces. Black socks are a must with this shoe.
From: Bill, 7/13

Comments: They are really light and will be great on clay courts. Still wondering if they are better than the Nike Vapor tours?
From: Ivan, 4/13

Comments: I purchased these shoes because my Babolat Propulse 3s are useless on clay, even when new. These are great shoes. Super light, comfortable, and great traction. The only downside is now I realize how heavy my Babolats are when I wear them on hard courts
From: HP, 4/13

Comments: Fits true to size. Best shoe by far for clay/har-tru, as they are super light with great ventilation. Awesome traction and great for sliding. I play 3-4 hours in the FL heat with no foot problems.
From: Ben, 1/13

Asics Gel Solution Speed Clay Bk/Or Men's Shoes - Where to go from here

Black Shoes
Men's Shoes
Silver Accent
Asics Gel Solution Speeds at $99.95!
Orange Accent