Babolat AeroPro Team Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet for a week and I'm impressed. Good access to spin, power and exceptional control. However, I'm having trouble flattening out shots when I need to put away winners. I don't know if it's my string but that's my only gripe. Don't know what level I am at but guessing 3.5-4.0.
From: Liam, 3/13

Comments: I'm in my early 50s and play about 4.0+ on a good day. I'm kind of a big hitter and prefer a power game. I also have big spin on my serve. I started with the Aero Pro Team Light and found it way too light. Then went with Aero Pro Team and liked the extra weight (9.9oz) but still find it too light. I play with the Aero Pro Team with less powerful hitters (3.5-4.0) and enjoy adding spin on serves and ground strokes. But when I'm playing with big hitters (4.0-4.5) and I need stiffness and weight I use my K factor with 11.7oz, and give up spin.

Comments: After having some arm issues with heavier racquets, I decided to demo this stick. Overall, I was very impressed. Have to get used to the lightness on the forehand, but it generated great top spin. With the more open string pattern, I got great kick on my spin serve. Forced my opponent take the return very high. Never thought I could play with a light racquet but this one changed my mind. Very good control at the net and over heads. I am going to pick up two for my next match. USTA rating 4.5.
From: Patrick, 4/13

Comments: As I get older and slower, I've kept my eyes open for a racquet that's lighter and stiffer than what I currently use. To put it into a ping pong analogy, I'm not into the spongy paddles because my favorite is a sandpaper paddle. With that in mind, I decided to try the '13 AeroPro Team. This racquet is the stiffest and lightest racquet, yet and I love it. Keeping it basic, groundstrokes are effortless when hitting in and around the sweetspot. Because I am on the high end of the tension range, anything hit near the frame isn't very pleasant. A looser tension should alleviate that problem. Volleys are crisp and I was able to place them without any trouble on either side. My serves needed some adjustment, but once I got used to the racquet, I was able to place them with ease. I'm not much of a power server but I was able to get enough pop when hitting flat. Lastly, overheads were nice and easy as the weight of the racquet is no issue. It's seems to be common among Babolat racquets that the grips are huge, hence my need to use the 4 1/8. If you like stiff racquets and have trouble using heavier frames, give this one a try. My set up is a 4 1/8 grip with Pacific X-Force 18g string at 64 lbs.
From: Robert, 12/12