Luxilon ALU Power Rough 16L 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I string my Radical Pro Graphene at 51 lbs. My racquets have lead tape at 3 and 9. The strings routinely break between 1.5 and 2 hours of play. There are notches consistent with heavy use. Has the string quality dropped? This doesn't seem like a common experience.
From: Jon, 6/15

Comments: I strung my Wilson Blade 104 with this string at 39 pounds. I was really pleased with the feel and performance this string gave me. I tried the string at 42 lbs and felt it was a bit stiff for my taste. I would suggest stringing 18x19 string patterns lower than the 16x19 or 16x18. The feel and comfort will be worth it. Great price right now for 5 sets.

Comments: Yes, this is a good string, very durable and more bite than the ALU power. It has more pop than feel strings such as NXT but less feel (obviously). It does not break every 4 hours like NXT. This is a good string and would recommend but don't expect to all of a sudden hit like Federer who by the way uses a hybrid of this string and natural gut.
From: JS, Winnetka, IL, USA. 11/06

Comments: When I first bought it I was very upset. I was deceived by the name because I was looking for a string that would give me an extra boost in "power", but it did the exact opposite. Seeing it as a waste of $30 I started using other rackets, but after I needed new strings, I played with racket strung with Luxilon BB Alu Power Rough. For some reason I had a change of heart. I could hit the ball as hard as I wanted and I didn't have to worry about the ball going out! Later, I figured out that these strings actually "deaden" the ball and add control. I love these strings!
From: Ronak, Tempe, AZ, USA. 11/06

Comments: This is by far the best string. If you cant get spin with this, there's something wrong with you. I'm a string junkie, and I still have not found a string that compares to this(and believe me, I'm still trying). I'm a junior in Florida, and play 5 hours a day. I use this string on the mains, with babolat VS touch on the crosses with the flexpoint prestige midplus. In fact, it doesn’t matter what you mix it with, it still feels amazing. I strongly recommend this string.
From: Anonymous, FL, USA. 10/06

Comments: I purchased this string for my Wilson Ncode Six-One and I have been very impressed with the results. These strings have a lot of bite on the ball. I have been able to generate a lot more spin, and I've actually grown to like the feel of them. The best part however, is that these strings never move. I strongly recommend this string.
From: Jeff, Plymouth, MA, USA. 10/06

Comments: If you are a hard hitter, this string got the duration of pro Hurricane yet still bite into the ball for great spin, power and control. It is a game improver.
From: Korara, Vancouver, Canada. 10/06