Babolat AeroPro Lite Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Very light racquet! Perfect for juniors looking for a light, spin-friendly and powerful racquet.
From: Jason, 3/15

Comments: Great tennis racquet! A lot of power and spin -- great for juniors or people looking for a light racquet. Overall just great.
From: Nick, 8/13

Comments: I have played with the AeroPro Drive since the original model. I love how the racquet plays but I have never been a fan of the hollow feel. I decided to use an AeroPro Lite as a platform to basically create an improved AeroPro Drive. I started by replacing the grip with a Wilson Shock Shield. I ended up adding a total of 6 grams of lead at 10 and 2 and then filling the handle with silicone until I arrived at 11.75 oz./10 pts. HL. The racquet plays great with plenty of spin as you would expect. Best of all, it is incredibly solid feeling. No vibration, no hollow feel and much easier feeling on the arm. I don't see going back to a regular AeroPro after playing this.
From: S.P., 3/13

Comments: This racquet has a wonderful feel to it. I am able to hit with power and precision with this racquet. It's not heavy at all, and nor does it had strain to my wrist. I love the new technology and how it flows fluently as I hit the ball. My game has progressed to another level with this racquet. I am so happy I bought it!
From: L., 1/13