Comments: Bought these on a lark because they were only 50 dollars and I wanted to see if a really light shoe makes a difference. I only play seniors 3.5-4.0 level (60ish age group) doubles on har tru, and have been playing with Asics Gel Resolution 5 Clay court shoes. They are however very heavy. Well, I can tell you that these adidas shoes are 4 ounces lighter and it does make a significant difference in my movement around the court. Essentially feels effortless. Wow! And the comfort is delicious. Most comfortable shoe I've ever put on for athletics of any kind. No stability issues, no slipping on the har tru. Wow again! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
From: BDP, 2/14

Comments: Most shoes last me about six months, give or take. These wore out in a month. Great price and very light but I would not buy them again.
From: SC, 2/14

Comments: Awesomeness is the only word that I find fit for this amazingly light and stable shoe.

Comments: I used to have Air Courtballistics but found them bulky. These are much lighter but not as stable but still a good shoe.
From: Lachlan, 11/13

Comments: Well, honestly speaking. This is my top shoe of the year because its affordable, way better than Lotto and Nike, and also it makes it easy to slide. No wonder why people say adidas is better than Nike.
From: Pavan, 7/13

Black Accent
Red Accent
Day 12: adidas CC Rally Shoes-$49.95!
Andy Gerst