adidas Rally CC Comp Navy/Blue Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Here is some background info on me to start: I am 6'3'' and weigh 210 lbs and I am "vigorous" player. I write this because I find that weight and the way you move on the court are major factors in how quickly you wear shoes out. On to the shoes. Pros: the shoes are very stable, light, comfortable, and you can feel the court very well. For me, the latest characteristic is the most important as I don't feel comfortable wearing shoes that feel "boxy" (e.g. adidas Barricade 7, Babolat Propulse 4). Cons: it's only one -- durability. I play 2 or 3 times a week, and I go through a pair in a month. Bottom Line: if you can afford to buy a new pair every 4 to 8 weeks, these shoes are phenomenal.
From: Gio, 4/14

Comments: This shoe is ridiculous. Crazy light, super comfy, and very sharp looking. Highly recommended for playing tennis indoors or on clay courts, as durability will surely be a concern. The trade-offs in this shoe is the brilliant performance is well worth the overall short life of the shoe. Buck up and buy another pair!
From: Bones, 1/14

Comments: Awesomeness is the only word that I find fit for this amazingly light and stable shoe.

Comments: I used to have Air Courtballistics but found them bulky. These are much lighter but not as stable but still a good shoe.
From: Lachlan, 11/13

Comments: Well, honestly speaking. This is my top shoe of the year because its affordable, way better than Lotto and Nike, and also it makes it easy to slide. No wonder why people say adidas is better than Nike.
From: Pavan, 7/13