Asics Gel Solution Slam 2 Black/Yellow Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: This shoe is terrible. It offers no support after about 5 matches. My feet began to ache from pounding the hard court.

Comments: Note you have to order this shoe a 1/2 size smaller than normal. I had to exchange my usual size 10 for 9.5s. That said, this shoe is feather light, comfortable, and reasonably priced (on sale). Don't expect these to last a long time if you burn through shoes, and they don't come with a sole guarantee. But you can get two pair for the price of one pair of other shoes, so that's okay with me.
From: Kevin, 10/14

Comments: These run about a half size longer than some other Asics models that I have.
From: Kenny, 7/14

Comments: This appears to be the same Gel Solution Slam as the 2 previous blue/black pairs I've had except these are black/yellow. If there are no differences other than the color, then I'll be pleased since my other Solution Slam shoes were excellent. First and foremost they are comfortable, a close second is their light weight. if I had to say anything near negative, it would be the quick wear rate on the big toe area. I play 2 times per week, and am hard on my shoes so it may be more my play style contributing to the wear. I keep that wear area built up with Shoe Goo and this helps slow the wear rate down considerably.
From: RG, 7/14