Asics Gel Solution Slam 2 Black/Yellow Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: These run about a half size longer than some other Asics models that I have.
From: Kenny, 7/14

Comments: This appears to be the same Gel Solution Slam as the 2 previous blue/black pairs I've had except these are black/yellow. If there are no differences other than the color, then I'll be pleased since my other Solution Slam shoes were excellent. First and foremost they are comfortable, a close second is their light weight. if I had to say anything near negative, it would be the quick wear rate on the big toe area. I play 2 times per week, and am hard on my shoes so it may be more my play style contributing to the wear. I keep that wear area built up with Shoe Goo and this helps slow the wear rate down considerably.
From: RG, 7/14