Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Clay Navy/Green Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Best tennis shoes since the Breathe 2k10. I'm using the clay version and they're awesome. Light, great ventilation, awesome traction and amazingly comfortable. If you are looking for a "fast" shoe, don't look any further.
From: Luke, 7/14

Comments: Just purchased my first pair of Speed 2 shoes for clay. I have owned a pair of the Gel Resolution 4 and 5 shoes, both great! Immediately after trying the Speeds on I noticed how much more narrow the shoe seemed to be and how much more secure my foot was in the shoe. The fact that I could really tighten the shoe laces as much as needed was also a huge positive change from the Gel Resolution. I am a tennis pro at a resort and spend much time in my shoes, so comfort is important. After spending a day in these shoes, I am very pleased! I am actually looking to buy a second pair so I can allow more drying time in between wears so i'm not putting on a wet shoe the following day. I love the way the shoe hugs my foot and coming from the Gel Resolution which is just over 16 ounces I believe, this shoe at 12.3 ounces is noticeably lighter. I am a huge Asics fan, just sometimes a little tough to spend the money for them. I tell my clients that you get what you pay for in a shoe, and that's the truth! My tennis shop carries Babolat shoes, but I find myself recommending Asics. I will continue to play in Asics. Thank you Asics for a great shoe. Question for you guys at TW: Do you find that on the clay some shoes break down faster on the forward sides of the shoe? I have never had a clay court specific shoe, so this is a first. Both the Gel Resolution 4 and 5 tore on me, now this was after many hours of playing and teaching in them. Thanks Asics for a great shoe and a great colorway!
From: Kevin, 7/14
Answer from TW: We haven't had the chance to playtest the Clay version of this shoe and don't get to play too often on clay, so we can't say with certainty! Sorry! But the shoe shouldn't be tearing on you, and if it is, please let us know!

Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 Clay Navy/Green Men's Shoes - Where to go from here