Comments: Great shoes. They lasted me 6 months on regular playing. They are very lightweight on the court, which make me feel like I'm flying around. They help my game a lot.
From: Minh, 1/13

Comments: Awesome looking shoe and great comfort. Durability is not good. I am 5'9" and 115 pounds and these only lasted me 3 months playing 6 days a week. I loved it, but when I looked back to when I bought them and realized it had only been three months I was disappointed. It's a great shoe if you don't play a lot, otherwise it's not going to last you.
From: Brent, 9/12

Comments: This shoe is great except for the fact they lasted less than two months. If you play a lot, they are terrible. I will never buy Asics again without the warranty.
From: Cody, 8/12

Comments: Great shoes for the price. I play 5+ times a week for 4+ hours on hard courts. These shoes have great durability and I drag my feet a lot when I play. They lasted about 4 months for me which is great, but once the shoes wear down flat they're horrible and leave your feet sore. Very satisfied.

Comments: Great shoe. The feel is great, and the shoes fits great even with my orthotics. Feels light on the feet. Nice heel grab as well. Only issue is durability. I am a big toe dragger and the the front is wearing through very quickly.

Comments: As my first pair of tennis shoes these have exceeded expectations. Very comfortable and fits nicely but needs work on ventilation. It's like an oven in Houston weather (gets to >100 degrees.
From: Tony, 7/12

Comments: The sneakers are a little too wide for my feet, and the front of my feet swim around in the toe box during heightened activity. Apart from that however, the sneaker is surprisingly comfortable and the gel soles, although thin and low to the ground, provide great cushioning and shock absorption. The arch is a bit low and your feet rest a bit too flat. Also like somebody mentioned, the outside is soft and flexible (maybe good, or bad for some). Very light, and would be great for lateral movement if your feet were wide enough.
From: Nori, 7/12

Comments: These shoes are super comfortable! Tennis Warehouse was right on suggesting I order a 1/2 size up. I'm a true 9 and it is quite rare if I ever wear a shoe that's not a 9 so I was skeptical about their recommendation but as with everything else they do, they were spot on! Perfect fit. Someone mentioned that they are warm and I have to agree. Just sitting around my house breaking them in, my feet were toasting and hot. Hope the summer months don't have me regretting this purchase. Others commented on the narrow fit and they must not have ordered up in size as my feet are wider and I came from wearing an EE width in New Balance to these and they feel great. It's hard to find a wider fitting shoe. I can't wear Nike at all. So I may have to stockpile a few of these. Who knew?
From: El Pescador, 5/12

Comments: Sorry but this is a very poorly manufactured shoe. Both shoes curve upward at the ball of the foot, causing major discomfort within 5 minutes of wearing them. The problem is somewhat alleviated by removing the Asics insert and putting some inexpensive drugstore inserts in the shoes. I wear a size 9D, ordered a 9 1/2 which was correct, it's the exact same length as a size 9 Adidas however the reverse curvature of the Asics shoe is clearly a manufacturing flaw that does not go away after wearing the shoes 10 times.

Black Accent