Comments: Great shoes. They lasted me 6 months on regular playing. They are very lightweight on the court, which make me feel like I'm flying around. They help my game a lot.
From: Minh, 1/13

Comments: Awesome looking shoe and great comfort. Durability is not good. I am 5'9" and 115 pounds and these only lasted me 3 months playing 6 days a week. I loved it, but when I looked back to when I bought them and realized it had only been three months I was disappointed. It's a great shoe if you don't play a lot, otherwise it's not going to last you.
From: Brent, 9/12

Comments: This shoe is great except for the fact they lasted less than two months. If you play a lot, they are terrible. I will never buy Asics again without the warranty.
From: Cody, 8/12

Comments: Great shoes for the price. I play 5+ times a week for 4+ hours on hard courts. These shoes have great durability and I drag my feet a lot when I play. They lasted about 4 months for me which is great, but once the shoes wear down flat they're horrible and leave your feet sore. Very satisfied.

Comments: Great shoe. The feel is great, and the shoes fits great even with my orthotics. Feels light on the feet. Nice heel grab as well. Only issue is durability. I am a big toe dragger and the the front is wearing through very quickly.

Comments: As my first pair of tennis shoes these have exceeded expectations. Very comfortable and fits nicely but needs work on ventilation. It's like an oven in Houston weather (gets to >100 degrees.
From: Tony, 7/12

Comments: The sneakers are a little too wide for my feet, and the front of my feet swim around in the toe box during heightened activity. Apart from that however, the sneaker is surprisingly comfortable and the gel soles, although thin and low to the ground, provide great cushioning and shock absorption. The arch is a bit low and your feet rest a bit too flat. Also like somebody mentioned, the outside is soft and flexible (maybe good, or bad for some). Very light, and would be great for lateral movement if your feet were wide enough.
From: Nori, 7/12

Comments: These shoes are super comfortable! Tennis Warehouse was right on suggesting I order a 1/2 size up. I'm a true 9 and it is quite rare if I ever wear a shoe that's not a 9 so I was skeptical about their recommendation but as with everything else they do, they were spot on! Perfect fit. Someone mentioned that they are warm and I have to agree. Just sitting around my house breaking them in, my feet were toasting and hot. Hope the summer months don't have me regretting this purchase. Others commented on the narrow fit and they must not have ordered up in size as my feet are wider and I came from wearing an EE width in New Balance to these and they feel great. It's hard to find a wider fitting shoe. I can't wear Nike at all. So I may have to stockpile a few of these. Who knew?
From: El Pescador, 5/12

Comments: Sorry but this is a very poorly manufactured shoe. Both shoes curve upward at the ball of the foot, causing major discomfort within 5 minutes of wearing them. The problem is somewhat alleviated by removing the Asics insert and putting some inexpensive drugstore inserts in the shoes. I wear a size 9D, ordered a 9 1/2 which was correct, it's the exact same length as a size 9 Adidas however the reverse curvature of the Asics shoe is clearly a manufacturing flaw that does not go away after wearing the shoes 10 times.

Comments: Very versatile, I use it for jogging sometimes and to play badminton and I have no problems with the fit and traction. It's soft, very stable and durable. I like this much better than the team barricade. It feels like a glove for my feet compared to the team barricade that feels a bit more rigid. After getting a pair of these gel game 3, Asics is my only choice for shoes. I would like to try the res 4 someday.
From: Cho, 1/12

Comments: All in all, best shoe I have ever worn, and I've played tennis for over 45 years. Ordered 1/2 size up as recommended. A tad snug for a D+ width, but wear thin socks and no problem. Cushioned, good mid sole support, lightweight, and bargain priced.
From: Jose, 12/11

Comments: These shoes are definitely yellow. They are very comfortable and light weight. I have played a lot of court sports in my life and have always enjoyed Asics shoes. I am a size 11 and tried ordering both the 11 and the 11.5. I recommend ordering your normal size as the 11.5 was way too much room. If you want room to move order a 1/2 size up but ordering my actual shoe size was perfect for me.
From: Booker, 11/11

Comments: Just got a pair of these last week. I ordered, as recommended, a 1/2 size larger and I am very happy with them. I can visually tell that they are a tiny bit longer than my other court shoes but they feel like magic! I played 3 set (36 games) on a hard court right out of the box with zero break in time. They felt superb and for the price they are an absolute steal! One thing I did notice was that they seem to retain heat more that my other court shoes so I would probably not wear them in the heat of summer. But for fall, winter, and spring play, that is actually a good thing. My feet stayed very comfortable!
From: Danny, 10/11

Comments: This shoe does run half a size small but these shoes are awesome. I just switched from the Nike Court Ballistic 3.3's. I don't have wide feet so it had a a lot breathing room. I never got a blister and I can play for 5 hours without pain while grinding corner to corner no problem. Yes, they are worth it.
From: Gers"on, 9/11

Comments: This is a great light weight shoe for a clay court. More support than other shoes of this type, and very little break-in necessary. I ordered a size 13 for my 12 1/2 narrow foot, and it was a perfect fit! Caveat: the toe box may be cramped if you have normal to wide feet.

Comments: This shoe is light & comfortable. I play tennis about three times a week, and the shoe feels perfect. The Asics tore on the upper right side of the LEFT shoe. The rip was so bad you can see my big toe right through it. The soles of the shoes are still far from being worn out, but I can't use the shoe anymore since it has a huge hole in it. The problem with the hole on the upper right side of my Left shoe, does not happen with Nikes or Adidas. It did happen with Nike but it was with the cheaper Nike City Court model shoe. It is because of this I cannot recommend the Asics Gel Game 3 model shoe, since I've had the shoe for about three weeks, and the shoes are already useless. I'll have to spend over $70 to get the longer lasting Adidas or Nikes.
From: The Killah. 7/11

Comments: I have noticed that my forefoot when wearing the shoes gets sore because the padding in the toe box isn't the greatest. All in all a decent shoe.
From: Matt. 7/11

Comments: Asics is always a great shoe. This one is the lightest and very comfortable. This web site recommends buying it a 1/2 size larger. Don't! This shoe, like every other Asics I've worn for the last 10 years, runs true to size. Tennis Warehouse needs to take that suggestion off this shoe description.
From: Jerry. 6/11
(We had a few people try on the shoes, and the consensus was that it was running small. -- TW Staff)

Comments: Great shoe out of the box. Extremely comfortable! I am coming from wearing Barricade 2's, 3's, CC Genius-- top of the line Adidas. I will say these are definitely more comfortable in every aspect. The feel of the gel cushioning in the forefoot take some getting used to but after you get used to it you love it. Can't comment on the durability but I can wear out a pair of barricades quickly so I got these as a cheap alternative for court training/speed work. One main drawback is the lateral stability is not as good as the Barricade nor the CC genius, but keep in mind these are slightly more than half the price of those top of the line adidas shoes. I plan on moving up to the Challenger or maybe the Resolution.
From: Anonymous. 6/11

Comments: Great shoes, a step down from the Challenger 8. Great comfort and stability, but a bit less durability. I ground these down in less than 3 months, but I spend many hours on the court per week and am pretty hard on my shoes, so it may be perfect for a once or twice per week player. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best I would give this shoe 6.
From: Pete. 6/11

Comments: When I first got these shoes, I played with them for about 2.5 hours and had a blister about the size of a penny on my left pinky toe. However, since then these shoes have been great! Great durability (I don't even have a mark yet), excellent comfort, good mobility, and no arch problems. When buying, make sure you take time to break these bad boys in.
From: Allen. 5/11

Comments: Great shoes! The fit is perfect for narrow feet. The sizes run slightly long comparing to adidas and Nike (I wear a 12 1/2 while I wear a 13 on most other shoes). They offer light-weight, excellent traction on clay courts. I had the Gel Game 2, and I thought that the Gel Game 3 increased the breathability and comfort. Definitely worth a try if you have narrow feet and like low-to-the-ground feel.
From: Fabio. 4/11

Comments: Right out of the box comfort is what you get from these shoes. You could probably sleep in these if you really wanted to. I can't comment on durability right not, but these shoes have nice traction, nice support, and great comfort. I did have to order a half size up to get the right fit, but tennis warehouse already has that posted. These shoes are definitely worth a try.
From: Marcus, Picayune, MS, USA, 03/11