adidas adizero CC Feather III Wh/Navy/Orange Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: This third version of the Feather is a truly excellent shoe. I've played in Vapor 9/9.5s for the last year or so, and before that I played in Barricades. I decided to give these Feather IIIs a try, and I'm so glad I did. When I tried them on for the first time, I was surprised at how much they felt like my Barricades used to. It's hard to describe exactly how they feel, as they are not "comfortable" in the sense that a pair of slippers (or Vapors) are, and yet they still feel very good on your foot because they are extremely well fitting, and keep you very stable (which I need being 6'6"). Really, they seem to just be a lighter version of the Barricade (in fact they look fairly similar to the B7, 6, 5 etc.), as they are also surprisingly very durable. I have yet to see any signs of wear after a few hours in them. I encourage everyone, especially fans of the Barricade to try this shoe on, as you may be surprised at how good it feels! They do run big though as people have been saying, half a size down for me worked, but it might be worth trying a full size down too.
From: Seneca, 11/14

Comments: Got these shoes a couple of months ago. The tongue in the shoe is thin and at first painful but I got used to it. Then I loved the shoe and found it stable to play on with good traction and durability of the outsole. The problem I had was one of the eyelets broke and you can see where two other eyelets are starting to give also. I had to return them since they were only a couple months old. I would buy another pair but I know the eyelets are going to give again. I am a 3.5 player, 5'10", 200 lbs.
From: Anthony, 11/14

Comments: Honestly, I never had a problem with these shoes until recently I have noticed that the shoes were a little long, but then I said it's no big deal. But as i continued to wear these, I've noticed holes. Now, I do drag my toes a bit, but these holes are ridiculous plus there's a hole between the sole and 'adiprene' which bothers me the most because I've only been using them for about a month now. Otherwise, great shoe, just not reliable.
From: Dillan, 9/14

Comments: These shoes run about a half to a whole size big. So based on that, plan better. It is not the shoes fault if you don't order right size.
From: Smokey, 7/14

Comments: The shoes looked great but sadly I had to return them. I've always bought size 10.5 shoes, so I naturally ordered the same size. It turns out they were too big, so I ordered a size 10. It turns out that even those were too big. I just returned them instead of getting a new pair. I've never bought such a large pair of shoes.
From: Dave, 4/13

Comments: If you purchase this shoe thinking it's an update to the Feather II, you will be disappointed. This is a completely different shoe. The build, the lacing, the sole, the lace...everything is different. For me, the Feather II works on so many levels. Part of getting a shoe to feel right is the lacing system and this one disappoints. The flimsy tongue is just bad design. The laces don't cinch up like the II. They are light but do not feel as light as the II. The heel strike is comfortable (I weigh 190 and can bottom out some heels). I put Cadence Orange footbeds in so my arch and support are good. Frankly they look better than the II but they just seem gimmicky to me. All in all, an OK light shoe but I'll be looking for IIs in my future.

adidas adizero CC Feather III Wh/Navy/Orange Men's Shoe - Where to go from here