Comments: Terrific shoes. I have narrow feet and I am very happy with the fit. I think these are some of my favorite shoes in quite a long time. They are very light and easy to run in. I am a 4.0 club player and generally play 3 times a week. I find that the stability and comfort are excellent. These are low to the ground but not as low as Babolats. There is enough cushioning in the forefoot to provide comfort, but not so much that it hampers maneuverability. For the price, I can't imagine a much better buy.
From: Frank, 9/13

Comments: I just bought this shoes. I tried it once on clay and it is super comfort and provides lots of stability. I recommend it to people seeking comfort with stability. It's weight is balanced. Didn't test the durability yet as I only played tennis with this shoes once.
From: Mohamed, 8/13