Comments: I just got my shoes. They arrived overnight, I was wondering if they would be too narrow, but they seem wide enough. They are lightweight. Great buy. Try them!
From: Daniel, 10/14

Comments: I play doubles for 3 sets daily on hard courts and so far I haven't found a shoe to last for more than 8 weeks. But this shoe lasted since 16 weeks and is still in good condition. This is the best shoe I have ever worn. It is comfortable on my forefoot as well as on my heels.
From: Atul, 5/14

Comments: Got these to replace my CB 4.3s. My first impression was that they aren't as comfortable as my CBs and don't really hug my feet as they do. Also, I have wider feet and I found these a bit narrow but I guess I should have just bought the wide ones! Other than that I liked the color I can't really comment on durability since I use them on clay but pretty good. Overall, I'd say this is a decent shoe.
From: Ken, 2/14

Comments: I have a bit more wider wider feet. I think this shoe requires a break in period of around 4 days. I play all round games with fast movements on hard courts and am very pleased with the cushioning and traction, just wish the palm and upper region would be a bit more wider. Great shoes except that. Still can't comment on durability as only little work I've put on them. Definite repeater.
From: Jay, 1/14

Comments: Terrific shoes. I have narrow feet and I am very happy with the fit. I think these are some of my favorite shoes in quite a long time. They are very light and easy to run in. I am a 4.0 club player and generally play 3 times a week. I find that the stability and comfort are excellent. These are low to the ground but not as low as Babolats. There is enough cushioning in the forefoot to provide comfort, but not so much that it hampers maneuverability. For the price, I can't imagine a much better buy. I got the blue ones and personally, I think they look totally cool.
From: Frank, 9/13

Comments: I just bought this shoes. I tried it once on clay and it is super comfort and provides lots of stability. I recommend it to people seeking comfort with stability. It's weight is balanced. Didn't test the durability yet as I only played tennis with this shoes once.
From: Mohamed, 8/13