adidas Barricade 8+ White/Black Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: These are true to size with a bigger toe box, which I am so happy for. I have been wearing Bercuda 1s, 2s and the new 3s due to the bigger toe box and have been very happy. I wear 10.5 with the Bercuda and I am happy to say the Barricade 8+ I also am a 10.5. What is nice is the bigger toe box. Before I couldn't wear Barricades because my big toe would get jammed and then I would end up with a black toe nail.

Comments: I tried on the 8+s at a store and the fit feels smaller. I normally wear size 11 but sized up to a 11.5. Even then, they felt too tight and narrow for my toes. Still a fan of the Barricade 7s due to their fit and support. Neither the 8s or 8+s have been suitable successors.
From: Luxinterna, 8/14

Comments: Ordered these in size 11 for me and 10 for my son. I have exclusively used Barricade IIs, and he has used the entire Barricade line since IIs, currently using 8s. The three things we both found as to why we won't be using them: 1) The fit is smaller in length than 8s, so we'd need to go 1/2 size larger. 2) Even though they are more flexible in the uppers, they are a heavier shoe overall. My scale measured them at 16.12 oz. (size 10) 3) The arch is strangely elongated and extends toward the heel, making the arch feel really uncomfortable.
From: Todd, 7/14