adidas Bercuda 3 Wide White/Black Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Sorry, this is another comment about these not being wide in any way. Also, the size I ordered was 11, and I had previously been wearing 10.5 in another adidas shoe but the new ones were too small. I noticed that my old shoes were made in China but the new ones in Vietnam -- I think they must have got something wrong on the sizes.

Comments: This is my second comment on these shoes. Previously, I mentioned that I thought the material was cheap. Well Saturday while backing up to hit a backhand in these shoes, I nearly twisted my foot off. I suffered a massive ankle sprain, but luckily no breaks. As I said previously, I have always wore Barricades. And I have never experienced a turned ankle in those. But those, as you know, are very tough material and well made. I wouldn't recommend these shoes, they are not a deal at 50 dollars, not when your health could be harmed.
From: J, 11/13

Comments: These Bercuda 3 Wide shoes are not wide as you would expect. The description says these are a 3E, but my E width feet feel even more cramped than a normal width shoe. They are a sweet looking shoe in person, I'm just sorry they weren't wide enough for me.
From: Sam, 9/13

Comments: This shoe does not run as wide as advertised. They show it as a 3E width, but my last pair of New Balance were 2E width, and were wider than these. They would have been a very comfortable shoe if they were the correct width.
From: JB, 8/13