Comments: Not very durable. I've owned a couple adidas shoes and Bercuda ripped within two months. There was a hole at the toes. OK feel and they pinch at the toes, but it's an OK shoe. However, there are a bunch of other good shoes.

Comments: I just recently purchased these court shoes and am very pleased so far. I have a wide foot and Nike has been my only option in the past. I took a shot on these and they fit very well (a little tight, but have already loosened up a bit). Great grip and movement side to side is great.
From: Charles, 12/13

Comments: l owned both the adidas Bercuda 2 and the Nike Air Max Courtballistec. Overall, l would say that l like the Bercuda better. They are lighter in weight compared to the Courtballistecs and it only took me about 2 days of 3 hours playing to break them in. l am a high school varsity tennis player and my matches are pretty competitive. Normally, l play 4 days a week, and the outsole of the Bercudas still look new after 4 months. However, the outsole on the Courtballistecs has been rubbed out and the air sac has compressed after 4 month.
From: Evan, 9/13

Comments: I got these shoes at a local sports store about 6 months ago. They look great and are awesome shoes overall for people with a budget. The shoes are basically a cheaper, lighter version of the Barricades and for me that's a good thing. It gives me all the support and stability I need and then some. The traction is amazing and I feel like I can get to the ball faster. It's not too tight or loose either. Right out of the box it only took about an hour to break in and afterwards it was a snug fit with very little room for your foot to slide around. The comfort's also good because it's not like a pillow but it's not like having a board on your feet either. I've played about 1-3 times a week for the last 6 months and the soles show only subtle signs of wear. I get the feeling I'll put a hole in the side of the shoe before I put one in the sole. Great shoes overall I recommend them for anybody who wants Barricade-like performance for a cheaper price.
From: Dalton, 8/13

Comments: These shoes have done me absolute wonders! Not only do they look good, but they provide the comfort and durability of a solid tennis shoe. They do need a little breaking in but I can already tell that they are going to last me a long time. And the least expensive shipping from Tennis Warehouse was really fast! Thank you Adidas for helping improve my game!
From: Jared, 3/13

Comments: Nice shoes. Fairly durable, pretty comfortable. The downsides are that it pinches your toes a bit (minimal amount) and that it is a bit narrow.
From: Koby, 2/13

Comments: I played in the original Bercuda's and like them. I bought these and found them wanting. The length was about a 1/2 size short, the tongue is flimsy, and they have a cheap feel to them. I bought the Barricade 2's at the same time, and they are better-constructed shoes that fit properly.
From: Al, 12/12