Comments: I like the shoes very much. The comfort and support are excellent. I'm buying another pair. The previous comments are accurate in that they are wider than normal but not super wide, and the toe box is lower than it should be. I had to replace the insole with something smaller to rectify the problem. I also found the tongue bunched up a bit. With a couple of small tweeks this could be an awesome shoe. I hope they come out with an updated version.

Comments: Bought these a few months ago. I have used the New Balance 1004 for years. The Adidas Adipure Tour shoe were small for my feet. I purchase two shoe stretchers which worked great on the shoes. I stretched the upper and the width. I going to buy another pair of these. I play a lot of tennis on hard courts and these shoes allow me to remain on the court longer without pain.
From: Jack, 6/12

Comments: Just bought these new shoes recently. They are lighter but not a truly 2E width. They hurt and are not as comfortable as the Adidas tour CLS, which I think the best for my wider width. I tried Nike City Court VI but it's too much wide for me . It's a 4E Width! I hope I could the genuine 2E width tennis the same as the adidas Tour CLS.
From: Peter, 3/12

Comments: Good quality material, light, and sound design, but the toe box, while somewhat wider, is too low for my average sized toes. It might have fit better after some breaking-in, but I did not want to take that chance.
From: Fred, 3/12