adidas adizero CC Feather III Black/White Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: These shoes are perfect if you're looking for that stiff suspension race car feel. The interior sole has a stiff feel but that is exactly what I am looking for in a lightweight/speed shoe. Ive tried the Asics Gel Speed 2 and that was far too plush and soft for my taste, but if your are searching for a more comfortable lightweight shoe it would be a great option. Movement wise, it feels great in every direction and the way the sole is built up on the inside really allows me to slide nicely on hard courts. The tongue on this shoe as people have mentioned is thin but if you put them on right I have never had a problem with bunching or lack of comfort. Durability -- I found to be better than most for this type of shoe but my style of play is not very friendly on shoes. I have had them for about 2.5 months and my right shoe is completely worn through on both the inside sole and the fabric near my ankle is developing a hole due to sliding. The summer heat down in Miami especially on hard courts I can say is a strong factor to the increased wear on them as before in the northeast I did not wear through shoes nearly as fast. I tend to play around 4 times a week for about 3 hours. Overall, the best lightweight shoe I have put on but again not for people who are looking for a soft more comfortable shoe like you would find in an Asics shoe or Vapor. Lastly I do agree with the below comments that they do tend to run a bit long. I prefer a more snug fit and found the 8.5 perfect for me though I usually wear a size 9.

Comments: Honestly, I never had a problem with these shoes until recently I have noticed that the shoes were a little long, but then I said it's no big deal. But as i continued to wear these, I've noticed holes. Now, I do drag my toes a bit, but these holes are ridiculous plus there's a hole between the sole and 'adiprene' which bothers me the most because I've only been using them for about a month now. Otherwise, great shoe, just not reliable.
From: Dillan, 9/14

Comments: These shoes run about a half to a whole size big. So based on that, plan better. It is not the shoes fault if you don't order right size.
From: Smokey, 7/14

Comments: The shoes looked great but sadly I had to return them. I've always bought size 10.5 shoes, so I naturally ordered the same size. It turns out they were too big, so I ordered a size 10. It turns out that even those were too big. I just returned them instead of getting a new pair. I've never bought such a large pair of shoes.
From: Dave, 4/13

Comments: If you purchase this shoe thinking it's an update to the Feather II, you will be disappointed. This is a completely different shoe. The build, the lacing, the sole, the lace...everything is different. For me, the Feather II works on so many levels. Part of getting a shoe to feel right is the lacing system and this one disappoints. The flimsy tongue is just bad design. The laces don't cinch up like the II. They are light but do not feel as light as the II. The heel strike is comfortable (I weigh 190 and can bottom out some heels). I put Cadence Orange footbeds in so my arch and support are good. Frankly they look better than the II but they just seem gimmicky to me. All in all, an OK light shoe but I'll be looking for IIs in my future.

adidas adizero CC Feather III Black/White Men's Shoe - Where to go from here