Comments: These are great sneakers! Not only are they light weight and comfortable, but they give you stability. I also received a lot of compliments on how hot they look, and the ladies love them. I love adidas!
From: Andre, 12/12

Comments: This is a great shoe that's comfortable and cheap.
From: Jorge, 11/12

Comments: This is a great lightweight shoe! No problems yet!
From: Johny, 11/12

Comments: Great Shoe! I'm a tennis pro using them 6-8 hours everyday. Three weeks now, and no complaints. They are really comfortable out of the box and really light.
From: Armando, 10/12

Comments: After nothing but bad history with Adidas shoes on court I decided to give these a try due to their weight. I didn't like them. My toes hurt after using them, even just wearing them around the house, let alone running on court. Adidas usually gives me blisters in my arch, but this is a different problem, as they are just uncomfortable. I will have to stick 100% with my Yonex and Lacoste shoes on court.
From: Kevin, 10/12

Comments: Just bought these adidas Ace II and could not be happier. I was looking at all the lighter tennis shoes on the market (Nike Vapor, Asics Solution Speed, adidas Feather II) but didn't want to spend the $100+ price tag. I saw these were on sale for a great price and had the specs I was looking for, so I went for it. They are really great shoes. I played all week in them, about 8-10 hours total. No break-in needed, very comfortable, great support, and light as advertised. I can't say how durable they will be as I just got them, but if you're looking for a light tennis shoe for a great sale price, get these.
From: Ed, 9/12