Comments: This is a great shoe that's comfortable and cheap.
From: Jorge, 11/12

Comments: This is a great lightweight shoe! No problems yet!
From: Johny, 11/12

Comments: Great Shoe! I'm a tennis pro using them 6-8 hours everyday. Three weeks now, and no complaints. They are really comfortable out of the box and really light.
From: Armando, 10/12

Comments: I am a broken down senior (64 years old) serve and volley player who always needs a stable, light, fast, and ergonomic shoe. I got these and the more expensive new Adizero Feather, and both live up to their claims. My Ace is in a size 12 was 12.8 oz. and works very similar to the Feather at 13.7 oz. The Ace may be a little tight (width) in the front, as stated, but not much. I find the length on the two shoes true to size. I'm happy with both. Both can use a little break-in. Durability is untested due to limited play. Outstanding cushioning.
From: Bill, 10/12

Comments: After nothing but bad history with Adidas shoes on court I decided to give these a try due to their weight. I didn't like them. My toes hurt after using them, even just wearing them around the house, let alone running on court. Adidas usually gives me blisters in my arch, but this is a different problem, as they are just uncomfortable. I will have to stick 100% with my Yonex and Lacoste shoes on court.
From: Kevin, 10/12

Comments: Just bought these adidas Ace II and could not be happier. I was looking at all the lighter tennis shoes on the market (Nike Vapor, Asics Solution Speed, adidas Feather II) but didn't want to spend the $100+ price tag. I saw these were on sale for a great price and had the specs I was looking for, so I went for it. They are really great shoes. I played all week in them, about 8-10 hours total. No break-in needed, very comfortable, great support, and light as advertised. I can't say how durable they will be as I just got them, but if you're looking for a light tennis shoe for a great sale price, get these.
From: Ed, 9/12

Comments: Great shoe, and very light. I was concerned that there would be stability issues, but there were none. I will not go back to the Barricade 7.0. I'm ultra pleased! Now, I have to see how the sole holds up. My tournament weekend just ended, and after 5 matches I'm feeling super good about the switch.
From: Gary, 9/12