Comments: These are great tennis shoes. They are very durable, super supportive, and really light in comparison to other barricades. I play tennis 5 days a week, 2-3 hours each of those days, plus additional tournaments (around 3 a month), and I've had these shoes for about 3 months now. They still look like I just pulled them out of the box. Upon closer inspection, on the bottom you can see that there has is minimal wear, and I haven't noticed this until just recently after 3 months of heavy use. These shoes also make me feel really fast. They have excellent fit for someone like me. If you are like me, and usually wear out your shoes extremely quickly and are a grinder type of player, you should get these shoes.
From: Zac, 11/12

Comments: This is the best tennis shoe ever!
From: Ryan, 9/12