Racquetball Warehouse Play Tester: Jeff Kettering

Foot Type:
Arch: Medium, Width: Narrow.

Hours Tested:
10-15 Hours

Break in Required?
None

Comfort
1 2 3 4 5
These shoes were comfortable right out of the box.  The shoes initially seemed a little wide in the toe-box, but after lacing them up tight, I had no issues with any comfort.  They felt great and very light.

Arch Support
1 2 3 4 5
I do not have issues with arch support, and have never worn a pair of shoes that presented any problems with arch support, so I have to give this shoe an average grade on this category.

Foot Support / Stability
1 2 3 4 5
I have one very weak ankle and support is one of my top requirements for a shoe.  I have not had any support or stability issues with this shoe.  I initially thought because of the overall weight of the shoe that the support would be lacking.  Just the opposite.  There was great support and stability from this shoe.  Quick movements on a racquetball court can test a shoe in this area and everything was great.

Traction
1 2 3 4 5
Asics shoes have always been great for traction purposes.  This shoe is no different.  Great traction.

Looks
1 2 3 4 5
I have always like a black shoe.  This shoe is no different.  It looks good, and the subtle designs in the shoe only give an added benefit to it.

Overall Rating
1 2 3 4 5

What did you like about this shoe?
I liked the look of this shoe and the support it gives to the foot.

What did you dislike about this shoe?
The toe-box on this shoe is a little wide, which does not fit my foot the best.  Asics shoes are not always the best for a narrow foot, which I have.  By far one of the best Asics shoes I have tried to this point.

Close Out Shoes - Sizes Limited
California Slip Lasting
Exoskeletal Asics Logo Stripes
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems