Asics Gel Volley Elite Men's Shoes Black/Gunmetal Customer feedback

Comments: I purchased the acics volley elite shoes for racquetball because I was slipping on dusty courts. I had to wet mop the floors every time I played. Now I never mop the floors and the traction is incredible. I never slip. I recommended the shoes to a friend who bought them immediately and he swears by them also.

Comments: Excellent sneakers, even right out of the box. I have been using these for a little over a month and have had zero issues with them. I wear an 11.5 and ordered an 11.5 and found them to be just a little big, so I just double sock (this actually prevents blisters too)...so just keep that in mind while considering sizing. Worth the money.

From: Travis, Medfield, MA, USA, 04/12

Skill-level: A

Comments: I just bought these shoes and played in the state doubles tourney. No break-in required! I can't comment on the durability yet, but I love the grip, comfort and stability of these shoes!! I wear a 9, bought a 9 and they fit snug (not too tight). If you are between sizes go up 1/2. The heel cup and lacing system are great! Racquetball Warehouse has chosen a great shoe here. For more info. watch "getting technical" with Ben Croft.

From: Steve, Longmont, CO, USA, 11/11

Asics Racquetball Shoes
Forefoot GEL Cushioning System
IGS: Impact Guidance System
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems