Gamma Supreme Power Overgrip White Customer feedback

Comments: The ridges are so thick, I had problems switching from a forehand to backhand grip. Also, because of such prominent ridges, the grip changes to at least half-size bigger. Oddly, one friend who uses a continental grip and hits only slice backhands (without changing grip) and loves it. So I sold it to him.
From: Anton, 4/15

Comments: This grip was very comfortable and the ridges were good for finger placement. I used it a little while back and enjoyed it for a good two to three weeks before the ridge became too flattened out. I am a high school player with not too much experience but I'd say that for beginners, this over grip is definitely worth a shot. NTRP 3.0.
From: Shintaro, 12/14

Comments: Wow, this is a very nice grip. The soft ridges allow a looser hold on the racquet, which I'm hopeful will reduce tennis elbow. The grip feels great as good or better than the Gamma Supreme standard overgrip. It's also very long - long enough to cover a more than a standard-sized grip. Very well done.
From: Rod, 12/12

Comments: This grip is great for someone who wants a consistent hand position, your fingers will line up the same every time on the handle. Not the overall comfort I was looking for but a solid grip.