Asics Gel Sensei 4 Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Don't believe the shoe description which says, "No break-in required."  These shoes are stiff as a board out of the box. And I had to stretch them out for a few days to make them fit more comfortably.  As others have said, they are a bit heavy compared to other quality low cut "racquetball" shoes.  My last pair of Asics fit like a glove but have been discontinued.  I tried three different current "models" (all upper end) to see if I could get the same fit as my previous pair.  No such luck.  This shoe is OK, with good cushioning.
From: Mark W., El Dorado Hills, CA, USA, 10/13
Skill-level:B+/A-

Comments: Nice fit (compared to my last pair of new balance mc900wt which tore up my feet), great grip on the court.  Ankle support could be a little better for me, I have rolled my ankle out a couple times, but may have done this in any shoe?.  The inner fabric behind each heel has worn off, down to the hard shell on both shoes. Maybe I wasn't wearing them tight enough?  Soles are holding up well after about 11 months on the court.
From: Mike, Fairbanks, AK, USA, 10/13
Skill-level: B/A

Comments: These shoes do have plenty of cusioning but like most asics the glue job is not reliable and every pair ive had after 25 to 35 games will seperate . Havent had this problem with head or ektelon shoes.
From: Ken T., Emmett, ID, USA, 09/18
Skill-level:A/Open

Comments: I ordered these from RBW back in May 2013 and give them a very high rating.  The structure of the shoe and features incorporated by ASICS more than compensate for the little extra weight of the shoe when compared to other models.  I've used several other ASICS models with lesser features and lighter in weight, but they do not compare to the Sensei shoe.  In my experience, the stability and cushioning of this shoe contributes much more positively to on-court agility when compared to a less supportive and potentially lighter weight version.
From: Kevin, Clearwater, FL, USA, 08/13
Skill-level:A

Comments: I agree with Brad....Everything about the shoe is great other than it is just too HEAVY!!
From: Siki, Toronto, Canada, 08/13
Skill-level:Intermediate/Advanced

Comments: Everything about the shoe is great other than it is just too heavy!!
From: Brad, Amarillo, TX, USA, 08/13
Skill-level: intermediate

Comments: Very cool looking shoe. Fit well, but pretty stiff over the toes and they have been causing some blistering in the tops of my toes. Hoping that as they break in comfort will be better.
From: Mike, Prairie Grove, AR, USA, 01/13

Biomorphic Fit
DuoMax Support System
IGS: Impact Guidance System
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems