Asics Gel Sensei 3 Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Great shoe for fit and cutting on the court.  Durability is an issue as the glue came loose at the ball of both feet after a few months of wearing.
From: Roger, St Louis, MO, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: I used the shoes for less than 20 games before the gluing comes loose and the separate on the left outside portion of the soles.I have experienced the same problem with 3 other models of the Asics. They all have the same problem.. I bought 3 pairs of the volleycross after these and the same thing happened. I am now wearing the prince nfs 2. And absolutely love them...
From: Ken T., Emmett, ID, USA, 12/13
Skill-level:A/Open

Comments: Great shoe for playing racquetball with little break in time required and excellent styling. I wear between a 10.5 and 11 and bought a size 10.5 and they fit fine. This was my first pair of Asics for quite a long time and have so far been satisfied with their performance.
From: Gary, USA, 09/12
Skill-level:Intermediate

Comments: I had high hopes and expectations for this shoe but after a few uses I was sorely disappointed. After each use I had ankle pain and eventually on the 5th use I twisted my ankle. For last 2 year I went through 2 pairs on Hi-tec 4:sys. I've never had this problem.
Ankle support is weak. Back of the sole is rounded up. This is no good for launching. Midsole is narrow comparing to 4:sys. Overall stability is below average. Plus of this shoe is quality; it look like it's very well made. Also the toes pocket is rubber. If you carry your toes when you move on court this is a great feature.  It would be a great shoe if not the stability issue. Racquetball Warehouse is great. I sent this shoe back and they refund it. I will recommend these guys to everyone. If only they had squash equipment. Thanks!!!
From: Mike, Rochester, NY, USA, 10/10
Skill-level: B

Comments: Excellent racquetball shoe. I have tried many including expensive Mazuno Wave Tonado that came the closest to the Asics Sensei performance. These shoes were true to size and accommodate a wide foot comfortably. I am fighting a little turf toe, and these shoes help a lot with their support. Best non sliding shoe on the market. They stick to the floor like they are brand new every time!
From: Irv, Whitestown, IN, USA, 09/10
Skill-level: A

Comments:  Last 2 pairs of RB shoes were Hi-tec 4:SYS. These shoes are a nice change and just as comfortable and I actually prefer how they lace up.
From: Greg
Skill Level: A 03/10

Racquetball Warehouse Play Tester: Kyle Merritt

Foot Type: Medium arch, medium width.

Hours Tested: 20+ hours

Break in Required? Not at all

Comfort 1 2 3 4 5

Arch Support 1 2 3 4 5

Foot Support / Stability 1 2 3 4 5

Traction 1 2 3 4 5

Looks 1 2 3 4 5

Overall Rating 1 2 3 4 4.5 5

What did you like about this shoe?
These shoes look and feel great. Never had a slipping problem and my feet were very secure w/ the new Bimorphic fit upper (see low down video).

What did you dislike about this shoe?
The stance is a little high for me, the outsole seemed elevated or rockered. The way the shoe hugs my toe box took a little getting used to.

Overall a great looking shoe with great traction & comfort. I would definitely recommend this shoe to other players.

Asics Gel Sensei 3 Men's Shoes - Where to go from here

DuoMax Support System
DuoTrussic System
IGS: Impact Guidance System
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems