Comments: I agree with the other comments that they are a little tight in the toe, but since I move side to side quickly and often, I liked the tight fit that the shoe gave. When I first put the Asics on they felt tight, but quickly lost this feeling when I started playing. Sole grip feels solid, and the thick padding made the shoe comfortable. And for $40?!?! Damn Geena!!

Recommendation - With RW free return shipping, buy more than one type of shoe and try them out. I picked these shoes over a pair of Mizuno Rockets, and was glad I got to try both of them on.

From: Jesse, UW-Madison, 09/12
Skill-level: Average

Comments: If you have narrow feet, like I do, definitely consider these shoes. My foot doesn't move around at all inside these shoes. The tongue and ankle collar are well padded, which make the shoe feel a little short initially, but that feeling is a temporary illusion. Actually, the shoes seem to be true to length. These shoes are very comfortable, even after a couple hours of play.

From: Scott,Port Orchard, WA, USA, 08/12
Skill-level: A/B

Comments: Comfortable shoe, a little tight in the toe box, but for the price no complaints on comfort.   Our court floors at the local LA Fitness are always very clean, however, the shoes soles tend to get pick up dirt and get slick very quickly.  More of an annoyance having to clean them after each point.

From: Chris, Fishers, IN, USA, 11/10