ASICS Gel Rocket 7 Green/Wh/Bk Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: After using these shoes I no longer have trouble slipping on the court. These are great for playing racquetball, I definitely recommend these shoes to anyone looking to improve their foot work on the court. Plus they look really nice, very comfortable to wear and not expensive either. I could wear these all day.
From: Alex, Las Cruces, NM, USA, 05/15
Skill-level: B

Comments: Can't recommend these enough. $90 feel at a $50 price. One to two game break in period for me, but, everyone is a little different. Great feel, and very comfortable.
From: Travis, Methuen, MA, USA, 12/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: Love this shoe. I am on my third pair and they are awesome! Play them right out of the box. No break in period required. Love the colors. I have had black/silver, red/black and the yellow/black. Love them all. True to size.
From: Leigh, UT, USA, 10/14
Skill-level: A-

Comments: This is a fantastic shoe.  Amazing feel, very comfortable with no break-in period.  Sole has excellent grip.   Very light-weight, but still with great support.  This shoe runs true-to-size, at least for me.  I haven't had them long enough to speak to the issue of durability, but I don't expect that to be a problem as it never has been with any of the other ASICS that I've owned.  Best shoe I've ever had for racquetball, bar none.
From: Brian, Munroe Falls, OH, USA, 05/14
Skill-level: B

Comments: Just got them.. Have feet issues and this shoe is the most comfortable court shoe I have ever had, right out of the box. Also great traction for dirty floors . True to size from the Head shoes I have had. Will buy a second pair to swap out
From: John, North Hampton, NH, USA, 05/14