Comments: These shoes are not durable at all. I play about 2-3 times a week and by the third week of playing with them, they had holes in the bottom and they were worn out. Not great shoes if you are looking for durability.

Comments: I used these shoes about 1/2 the season last year and through the fall. They are durable but not very comfortable. I placed gel pads inside to give some support but it is still not enough.

Comments: I purchased 2 pairs and regret it. Durability and quality control are lacking. The tongue of one pair fell out shortly after purchase.
From: Rhonda, 12/11

Comments: The back of this shoe doesn't come up high enough around the ankle. It felt like my ankle was going to fall out of the shoes. I am going to send these back.
From: L. Neumann, Huntington Beach, CA, USA, 03/11

Comments: My daughter's experience with this shoe leads us to recommend potential purchasers consider ordering one FULL size larger.
From: Robert, Midlothian, VA, USA, 02/11