ASICS Gel-Blast 5 Men's Shoes Royal/Black/White Customer feedback

Comments: Bought these after having a pair of asics 1130v volleyball shoes that were very good. These shoes are slightly heavier, but on the court I don't notice it.  Very good lateral support, cushioning is adequate as well. I have only had these for a few weeks but have about 30 to 40 games on them.  Probably too early to say much on longevity, but my impression based on the time I have owned them, is that they should wear fairly well and seem to be of decent build quality. I wear size 12 and find them to fit true to size. RbW recommends ordering 1/2 size smaller than normal; my experience is they fit true.  Also, I have not noticed that any break in was needed.  Fit well right from the start.
From: Shane, Southern CA, USA, 08/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: Shoe performs well.  I found the size length was pretty right on.  I find the toe box area to be a little snug, so if you have a wide foot it might not be the right shoe for you.
From: John, Tampa, FL, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: intermediate

Comments: These shoes are great! They have good support, are comfortable, and have good traction on the court. I usually wear a 10.5, but went with a 10 as recommended. They are a perfect fit. One thing that I noticed is that they are heavily padded inside, which is good for foot protection, but might not be suitable for those who looking for something more breathable.
From: Miles, Fargo, ND, USA, 10/13

Comments: Got the shoes today and played a 2 hour session.  Excellent shoes.  Although will still require break in, it still exceeds expectations.   Can't say enough how much comfort and stability you feel when on the court with the Gel-Blast 5.  RbW was right they do run large so get that 1/2 size smaller.   Very happy with my purchase.
From: Bo, Florida, USA, 07/13

DuoMax Support System
Forefoot GEL Cushioning System
IGS: Impact Guidance System
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems