Asics Gel-Blade 4 Men's Shoes Black/Royal/Yellow Customer feedback

Comments: I really wanted to like these since I generally like Asics products. These are lightweight, seem well-made, and are good-looking to boot. Unfortunately they were painfully tight around the sides of my forefoot and I had to return them. I ran into the same problem with the Asics Gel Domain 2, though it wasn't quite as bad with the Gel Domain 2. I was surprised because I've owned multiple pairs of Asics running shoes and they've always fit me well from day one. I think I have a pretty "typical" foot--most shoes fit me well right out of the box. Maybe Asics makes the forefoot tight on these to improve lateral support, but unfortunately I found them painfully tight.
From: Mo, Oakland, CA, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: Beginner-Intermediate

Comments: I have used many different types of RBall shoes over the 10 + years I have been playing. I have been wearing minimal court shoes for the past few years and find that these are my favorite. They are light weight and minimal. They compliment my style and game type. They are best pair of Asics court shoes I have worn to date.   Side note: They remind me of my Merrel minimal shoes. If you are into minimalist shoes, these are for you.  Shoes I have worn in the past: Hi-Tec Infinity Flare, Asics Gel Sensei 4, Asics Gel Domain 2 and many more
From: Angel, Kileen, TX, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: A

Comments: Absolutely worth the money.  I have been wearing cross-trainers on the court, and everyone told me to get some good racquetball shoes.  I'm very glad I did.  These shoes are snug but not tight - the way they should be.  Lightweight and breathable.  I sweat [a lot], so this was a nice feature.  I wear an Asics size 12 - and that's what I ordered.  Perfect fit.
From:  Paul, Lewisville, TX, USA, 10/13
Skill-level: A-

Asics Gel-Blade 4 Men's Shoes Black/Royal/Yellow - Where to go from here

Cyber Monday
Asics Gel-Blade 4 Shoe Review
Asics Racquetball Shoes
IGS: Impact Guidance System
NC Rubber Outsole
P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit)
Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems