Comments: I love this racquet, but continue to notice unusual vibrations when hit off center. I have to make sure to use long or softer dampers to control the noise and feel that it gives. I am on my second racquet as the first vibrated even more. On the good side, the racquet insists that you hit through fully and that you hit the center to get the performance it is capable of. Good for my game.
From: Mike, Orlando, Fl. USA 01/10
String type and tension:Sensation 60
NTRP Rating:intermediate

Comments: This is a terrific racquet for young players who are ready to move to an adult frame's potential for control and power, but who are not yet ready for adult-racquet weight. Though it seems counter intuitive for the adult player, my 9-year-old's control and power have increased dramatically since switching to this racquet several weeks ago. I am quite confident she will have this racquet for some time since it lends itself to adding weight as she gets bigger and stronger over the next several years. We are very pleased with the quality of this and her previous Dunlop racquets. Also of note, she loves the paint job--something not to be underestimated with junior players.
From: Maya, Raleigh, NC, USA 10/09
String type and tension: mid-range, Prince Premier
NTRP Rating: junior

Comments: I'm a junior player who used the aerogel 500, but my parents and coach wanted me to switch to a lighter frame, hence I now use this one. It is much lighter, but the feel is excellent. My shots have improved because I now have more power.
From: Domeng, Philippines. 05/09
String type and tension: asahaway 56
NTRP Rating: junior

Comments: I've been having shoulder issues for the past year and have struggled with heavier racquets. I picked this up as a demo on a whim and found it wonderfully maneuverable. After what seemed like an eternity of trying different racquets, I finally was able to really hit through the ball and generate racquet head speed. I didn't feel like there was much loss of control off both wings, though I have to say, I preferred hitting my backhand with two hands (I go both ways; one- and two-) as the lightness (I feel) does not lend itself well to hitting with one.
From: Paddy, BC, Canada. 05/09