Luxilon Banger Ace 18 Green 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I stung ACE18 with my Wilson N-Pro and found their perfect matching. At 58lbs. tension, the stiff and heavy frame doesn't heart my arm any more. For durability wise, as I play 2-3 hour a week, it takes me about 4 months to break a string. One best thing that I have never found any other strings is very stable properties over the period of first stung until broken.
From: Dan, Bangkok, Thailand. 1/07

Comments: I strung this in the mains in my tour diablo MS at 70 lbs with prince softflex in the crosses and there’s no feeling like it. The bite I got on the ball was unmatched. I'm going to stick with this string for a while. The only downside is that they aren't extremely durable, but you can't expect much from a thin 18 gauge string.
From: Scott, USA. 10/06

Comments: Wow, this string offers frustration on the string job but it was well worth it. At first I couldn't stop cursing this string for giving me a hard time stringing it but I completely forgot about it after I started hitting with this thing. The serves and groundies have more pop and spins. This string is well worth the price.
From: Tenae, Cottonwood, AZ, USA. 10/06