Asics 125 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Having played with this racquet for a year, I am a huge proponent. The extended head length generates great power while the width of the head has not increased, the torque on off-center groundstrokes is minimal, almost like a smaller racquet. I had super results on my backhand. The open fan-shaped stringing pattern (16x22) allows greater spin potential on serves and groundstrokes. Using the Continental grip on all strokes, I have little topspin on the forehand but heavy topspin on my serves, opting for more variety of spins and slices on all groundstrokes. I am a USTA un-rated player, but played on a high school team, and a U.S.Navy "ship team" during the Korean conflict, with considerable doubles improvement since. I now play several times a week.

Asics 125 Racquets - Where to go from here