Asics 109 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I've been playing with the Prince Original Graphite OS for a long time. Now that I'm getting up there in age I can no longer swing it fast enough. So I purchased the Asics 109 hoping that the added maneuverability would breathe life into my game. Here is an example of how this racquet has changed my life. Last night I carried my doubles partner to our greatest victory of the season. We beat the best team in the league. I attribute it to the Asics 109, which gave me more power than I've had in years. After the match, my partner quietly followed me out to the parking lot. As I was loading my bag into my trunk he tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and he had his arms wide open. He smiled and said "Come here you." I walked into his arms hesitantly and he gave me a huge, extra long bear hug. Right before letting me go he whispered "thank you."

Asics 109 Racquets - Where to go from here