Gamma 5800 ELS w/ 6-Point Mount Stringing Machine Customer feedback

Comments: Great stringing machine. I'd wanted an electronic, constant-pull stringing machine for a while. After looking at my budget and several different machine reviews I decided to go with the Gamma name. I pulled the trigger on this last week - I give UPS a lot of credit - they delivered it Wednesday night during a peak snowstorm time! Assembly wasn't too difficult and then it was on to stringing.
What a difference over my old Gamma PST lockout stringer. Mounting the racquet is very fast. The clamps glide across very smoothly when moving and they clamp with a simple push at the base. The electronic controls are plainly marked and also easy to use. Stringing will be much faster with this machine.