Gamma 5800 ELS w/ 2-Point SC Mount Stringing Machine Customer feedback

Comments: The 2 point system does not work well on larger frames. After almost a year of using the 2 point system I asked Gamma to purchase the 6 point system which they did for a small fee. I am much happier with the six point system. No more stress on those large frames. Gamma was very helpful during this time.

Comments: I purchased this unit about 6 months ago. I had a 6 point Gamma unit and decided to upgrade to the electronic pull and 2 point unit. My only difficulty was the change from the 6 point to the 2 point. The manual does a poor job of describing how to mount the 2 point unit without damaging the paint on the racquet. Also, to hold the 2 point mechanism took quite a bit of skill to master without putting too much pressure on the frame. Once I mastered the mounting I have had no issues with the unit. With the 2 point system there are no snagging of string in the grommets as I encountered with the 6 point clamping system. If I had to make a choice again I would have chosen the 6 point system because of my comfort level over the years, and the ease of mounting and security with the 6 points. At the time I purchased the 2 point unit the 6 point unit was back ordered. I contacted customer service to discuss my concerns about the 2 point damaging the paint on several frames and they were very helpful to assist me in the proper use of the 2 point mounting system.

Gamma 5800 ELS w/ 2-Point SC Mount Stringing Machine - Where to go from here